Power wrap for exhaust, used for when you need to keep the heat from the exhaust and exhaust manifold out of the engine room. When you apply power wrap to the manifold, it helps with keeping the heat inside the manifold, and if you use a turbo, it will typically pressurize quicker, as the heat fills up and assists with winding up the turbochargers revolutions. Our power wrap is not the cheapest on the market, but its incredibly high quality, which handles very high temperatures and is easy to work with.
When you need to wrap your exhaust or manifold, its a good idea to do the following:
1. Always use protective gloves
2. Soak the needed amount of power wrap in water for about 5 min. To soften the wrap, and make it easier to work with.
3. Make sure to a generous overlap, so it retains the heat better.
4. Finish by wrapping it with steel wire or fastening it with steel strips.
5. Allow the power wrap to dry for about 24hrs.